Im not one to overhype things, but we have had a ton of snow so far this season. After a big teaser storm in early October w... Read More
Buying a Property in Park City Utah
When purchasing a home or condo whether it's in Park City, Deer Valley or any place else it is important for you to work with a Buyer's Agent who works for you and looks out for your best interest first. This service is free to buyers since the sellers pay the buyer agent's and selling agent's commission. A Buyer's Agent can help save buyers thousands of dollars. Working with a Buyer's Agent can also save home buyers a lot of time and headaches as well as help them make a wise business decision.
Julie Olsen is an Accredited Buyers Representative as well as a Certified Negotiation Expert who specializes in assisting buyers looking to buy property in the Park City area.
For Buyer Clients Julie Olsen Will :
- Help locate the home, condo or lot that best fits my client's needs in the Park City area.
- Send MLS listings on the properties that fit their criteria or help find properties that may not show up on the MLS.
- Set them up with my New Listing Notification Program.
- Show All the Listings for All Brokerages that fit my client's criteria as well as for sale by owner and expired listings.
- Arrange showings for the properties they desire to see and if they are an out of state buyer client I will personally shoot a comprehensive virtual tour of the homes and neighborhoods that interest them the most.
- I will prepare a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis to determine a reasonable offer price. Some properties are listed much higher than fair market value.
- I will help negotiate the lowest possible price with the best possible terms to protect your interests.
- Arrange the paperwork: real estate purchase contract, disclosures, home inspection, escrow instructions
- Keep track of vital deadlines so you don’t loose your earnest money.
- Help locate a home inspector, property management company, title company, interior decorator & etc.
Call Julie Olsen Today at 435-513-2848 or you can fill out the form below.