Welcome to BestskiProperty.com Your Park City Utah MLS Search Site!
Register to gain access to free search tools including the ability to view virtual tours, save favorite listings and save property searches. Receive New Listings Alerts from your saved searches. They are emailed directly to you as soon as they hit the market. Register Today to see detailed information on all Park City & Deer Valley listings. Check out our how-to page for more info. Listings are updated daily.
Need Assistance Call Julie Olsen at 435-513-2848 or Click Here to contact her by email.
1886 S Geneva Rd, Other City - Utah
This is one of the most incredible properties in Utah. It is perfect for a primary residence, vacation home, corporate retreat, commercial venture, development, or as an event center. The combined living spaces are nearly 30,000 square feet (the main residence is nearly 22,000 sf). The property is 18.7 acres and includes an engineered pond with trophy-sized fish, a boat house and pool, a garage and hotel-style guest house, a motocross course with a state-of-the-art motorcycle maintenance shop, a large outdoor gathering area in the pines surrounding a huge fire pit, a storybook tree house, a "little red schoolhouse" and much more. Large mature trees, including the largest private grove of Sequoia trees in the state of Utah, give the property incredible privacy and seclusion. The property is located a short distance from Utah Lake and Brigham Young University, twenty minutes from Sundance Mountain Resort, and less than an hour from Salt Lake City and Park City. Priced far below cost.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave
- MLS® #11504659
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage21,998
- Year Built2003
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther/See Remarks
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- Parking Spaces11
- ParkingGuest Parking, Four Car or More
- GaragesHeated, 4 Car or More, Oversized Garage, Rec Vehicle Garage
- ViewMountain, Valley, Lake/Pond
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorRock/Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDrip Irrigation, Gas Bbq, Heated Driveway, Landscaped - Fully, Patio(s), Fenced - Fully, Lawn Sprinkler - Full, Pool/Outdoor
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Secluded, Horse Property
- RoofShingle, Wood Shake
- Date ListedNovember 27th, 2015
- Days on Market1116
- HOA Dues$0
- Address1886 S Geneva Rd
- AreaSundance & Provo Canyon 46
- SubdivisionProvo Canyon Area
- CityOther City - Utah
- Zip Code84058
- Interior FeaturesCeiling(s)/9 Ft. Plus, Ceiling(s)/Vaulted, Flooring - Tile, Flooring - Wood, Flooring-Stone/Marble/Brk, Jetted Bath Tub(s), Lower Level Walkout, Pantry, Wet Bar, Dumb Waiter, Elevator, Skylights
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Oven/Double
- HeatingAc/Central, Fireplace, Forced Air, Radiant Heat - Floor, Furnace - Energy Star
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesFireplace - Gas
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 12:13pm MST.