Welcome to BestskiProperty.com Your Park City Utah MLS Search Site!
Register to gain access to free search tools including the ability to view virtual tours, save favorite listings and save property searches. Receive New Listings Alerts from your saved searches. They are emailed directly to you as soon as they hit the market. Register Today to see detailed information on all Park City & Deer Valley listings. Check out our how-to page for more info. Listings are updated daily.
Need Assistance Call Julie Olsen at 435-513-2848 or Click Here to contact her by email.
1943 & 1555 N Wolf Creek Ranch Rd, Woodland
This incredible estate, designed by award-winning architect, Fred Babock, includes a primary residence with seven bedrooms and a children’s bunk room, a three bedroom Guest House, and a 5,000 square foot barn. Adjacent to the primary residence, is an outdoor pavilion featuring an enormous fireplace for outdoor entertaining. Enjoy serene views from the dock on a three-quarter acre pond on the sprawling estate, stocked with rainbow and brown trout. Wolf Creek Ranch is a private, 13,000 acre community just 20 minutes from Park City, featuring 60 miles of trails, private fishing on the Provo River and a 7-mile common boundary line with the 2.2-million acre Uintah National Forest. With jaw-dropping views, gorgeous architecture, and acreage to spare, this property is unrivaled anywhere in the Rocky Mountains.
Courtesy of: Bhhs Utah Properties - Sv
- MLS® #11604855
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage17,861
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCabin, Log, Traditional
- AmenitiesNightly Rentals Allowed, Pets Allowed, Clubhouse, Security Service
- UtilitiesCable Tv Available, Electricity, Internet - High Speed, Telephone, Propane
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingGuest Parking, Rec Vehicle, Two Car
- GaragesHeated, 3 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front
- ExteriorLog, Rock/Stone, Shingle, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Landscaped - Fully, Patio(s), Deck(s), Drip Irrigation, Fenced - Partially, Gas Bbq, Heated Driveway, Heated Walkway, Lawn Sprinkler - Full, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, South Facing, Secluded
- ConstructionConcrete, Log, Post & Beam, Timberframe
- FoundationConcrete, Pier & Beam
- Date ListedSeptember 9th, 2016
- Days on Market829
- HOA Dues$1,270
- HOA Dues FrequencyMonthly
- Address1943 & 1555 N Wolf Creek Ranch Rd
- AreaWoodland and Francis 50
- SubdivisionWolf Creek Ranch
- Zip Code84036
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling(s)/9 Ft. Plus, Ceiling(s)/Vaulted, Flooring - Wood, Jetted Bath Tub(s), Ski Storage, Skylights, Storage - Interior, Dryer Hookup, Lower Level Walkout, Pantry, Wet Bar, Washer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Freezer, Indoor Grill, Oven/Double
- HeatingAc/Central, Forced Air, Air Conditioning, Boiler, Radiant Heat - Floor
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesFireplace - Gas Starter, Fireplace - Woodburning
- DistrictSouth Summit
Price Change History for 1943 & 1555 N Wolf Creek Ranch Rd, Woodland, UT (MLS® #11604855)
|Price Reduced (from $24,995,000)||$19,900,000||$5,095,000 (20.38%)|
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 12:13pm MST.