Welcome to BestskiProperty.com Your Park City Utah MLS Search Site!
Register Today! to Save Favorite Park City Listings and Save Park City Real Estate Searches. Receive New Park City Listings Alerts from your Saved Searches. New Listing Alerts are emailed directly to you as soon as they hit the market. Register Today to stay on top of the Park City Real Estate Market. Check out our how-to page for more info. Listings are updated daily from the Park City MLS.
Call Local Park City Realtor Julie Olsen at 435-513-2848 or Click Here to contact Julie by email so she can help you find your Park City Dream Home Today.
1943 & 155 N Wolf Creek Ranch Rd, Woodland
This incredible estate, designed by award-winning architect, Fred Babock, includes a primary residence with seven bedrooms and a childrens bunk room, a three bedroom Guest House, and a 5,000 square foot barn. Adjacent to the primary residence, is an outdoor pavilion featuring an enormous fireplace for outdoor entertaining. Enjoy serene views from the dock on a three-quarter acre pond on the sprawling estate, stocked with rainbow and brown trout. Wolf Creek Ranch is a private, 13,000 acre community just 20 minutes from Park City, featuring 60 miles of trails, private fishing on the Provo River and a 7-mile common boundary line with the 2.2-million acre Uintah National Forest. With jaw-dropping views, gorgeous architecture, and acreage to spare, this property is unrivaled anywhere in the Rocky Mountains.
Courtesy of: Bhhs Utah Properties - Sv
- MLS® #11604855
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage16,867
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCabin, Log, Traditional
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Night Rental Allowed, Pets Allowed, Security Service
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Phone Available, Propane
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingGuest Parking, Two Car, Rec Vehicle
- GaragesHeated Garage, Three Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front
- ExteriorLog Siding, Shingle Siding, Stone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck(s), Drip Irrigation, Gas BBQ, Heated Driveway, Heated Walkway, Landscaped - Fully, Lawn Sprinkler - Full, Patio(s), Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, Secluded, South Facing
- ConstructionConcrete, Log, Post & Beam, Frame - Timber
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Pillar/Post/Pier
- Date ListedSeptember 9th, 2016
- Days on Market1012
- HOA Dues$1,270
- HOA Dues FrequencyMonthly
- Address1943 & 155 N Wolf Creek Ranch Rd
- Area50 - Woodland and Francis
- SubdivisionWolf Creek Ranch
- Zip Code84036
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Ceiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus, Fire Sprinklers, Jetted Bath Tub(s), Lower Level Walkout, Pantry, Ski Storage, Storage - Interior, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Range, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingBoiler, Forced Air, Radiant Floor
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- DistrictSouth Summit
Price Change History for 1943 & 155 N Wolf Creek Ranch Rd, Woodland, UT (MLS® #11604855)
|Active (from )||–||–|
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 11:13am MDT.