Welcome to BestskiProperty.com Your Park City Utah MLS Search Site!
Register Today! to Save Favorite Park City Listings and Save Park City Real Estate Searches. Receive New Park City Listings Alerts from your Saved Searches. New Listing Alerts are emailed directly to you as soon as they hit the market. Register Today to stay on top of the Park City Real Estate Market. Check out our how-to page for more info. Listings are updated daily from the Park City MLS.
Call Local Park City Realtor Julie Olsen at 435-513-2848 or Click Here to contact Julie by email so she can help you find your Park City Dream Home Today.
2585 Snake Creek Rd, Midway
Monte Rosa is an exquisite mountain legacy estate on 50+ private acres in the Wasatch Mountains perched above Midway with panoramic views of the valley below that are unmatched surrounded by, and has private access to, thousands of acres of public land. Enjoy the views from many outdoor settings: deck off the great room and Master, lower level patio, and indoor pool that opens to a large patio with dining and fire-pit area. Inside, the great room has large windows with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen features high-end appliances and fixtures and stone countertops. The main level Master has great views, with an en suite and walk-in closet. The main level also has a guest suite, laundry room, and indoor pool/hot tub. The lower level family room features another fireplace, theater area, and wet bar. A double office, two guest bedrooms, full bath, and gym complete the lower level. The upper level offers a sitting room with gas fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms, full bath, and a 2nd laundry.
Courtesy of: Kw Park City Keller Williams
- MLS® #11906670
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage9,430
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleMulti-Story, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingGuest Parking, Unassigned
- GaragesAttached, Floor Drain, Hose Bibs, Oversized, Rec Vehicle Garage, Detached, Sink
- ViewGolf Course, Lake, Meadow, Mountain(s), Pond, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Indoor
- ExteriorStone, Stucco, Shingle Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Gas BBQ, Patio(s), Porch, Landscaped - Partially, Storage - Outdoor
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Natural Vegetation, Secluded, Wooded/Partially
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedJune 25th, 2019
- Days on Market163
- HOA Dues$0
- Address2585 Snake Creek Rd
- Area30 - Midway
- Zip Code84049
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Ceiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus, Jetted Bath Tub(s), Lower Level Walkout, Main Level Master Bedroom, Pantry, Pool - Indoor, Ski Storage, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage - Interior, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Washer Hookup, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer - Front Load Energy Star Rated
- HeatingForced Air, Furnace, Zoned, See Remarks
- CoolingCentral Air, See Remarks
- # of Fireplaces4
Price Change History for 2585 Snake Creek Rd, Midway, UT (MLS® #11906670)
|Price Reduced (from $6,400,000)||$5,997,000||$403,000 (6.30%)|
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 11:58pm MST.