Welcome to BestskiProperty.com Your Park City Utah MLS Search Site!
Register Today! to Save Favorite Park City Listings and Save Park City Real Estate Searches. Receive New Park City Listings Alerts from your Saved Searches. New Listing Alerts are emailed directly to you as soon as they hit the market. Register Today to stay on top of the Park City Real Estate Market. Check out our how-to page for more info. Listings are updated daily from the Park City MLS.
Call Local Park City Realtor Julie Olsen at 435-513-2848 or Click Here to contact Julie by email so she can help you find your Park City Dream Home Today.
10663 Summit View Dr, Heber City
Deer Crest gem with old-world craftsmanship and ski lodge comfort. Outdoor living with balconies, heated patio, fire pit, and waterfall. Steps to Deer Valley's ''Jordanelle'' ski run. Gorgeous, sweeping views of Jordanelle Reservoir and Uinta Mountains. Thoughtfully designed with clear attention to detail. Fine features include a spacious but intimate great room with wet bar, hand-carved mantels, tile mosaics, sandstone fireplaces, smart climate control, customized lighting, elevator, bunk room (sleeps 10), caretaker's suite, and more. Invite guests to enjoy the billiards and game room, home theater, and four seasons of outdoor activities. Spoil them in the ski prep hall with boot dryers, storage, hot tub, gym, and steam room. Deer Crest is a private, gated community with entrances at Lower Deer Valley and Mayflower. It is about 1 mile to Old Town Park City with the Sundance Film Festival, shopping, and restaurants, and about 40 minutes to the Salt Lake International Airport.
Courtesy of: Kw Park City Keller Williams
- MLS® #11909051
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage12,869
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleMountain Contemporary, Multi-Story
- AmenitiesSecurity Service, Security System - Entrance
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces5
- GaragesFloor Drain, Heated Garage, Sink
- ViewLake, Mountain(s), Ski Area, Valley
- ExteriorStone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck(s), Gas BBQ, Heated Driveway, Heated Walkway, Landscaped - Fully, Patio(s), Lawn Sprinkler - Timer
- Lot DescriptionNatural Vegetation, Steep
- RoofComposition, Copper
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedDecember 30th, 2019
- Days on Market101
- HOA Dues$8,151
- HOA Dues FrequencyAnnually
- Address10663 Summit View Dr
- Area04 - Deer Crest
- SubdivisionDeer Crest Estates
- CityHeber City
- Zip Code84032
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Ceiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, Gas Dryer Hookup, Jetted Bath Tub(s), Main Level Master Bedroom, Pantry, Ski Storage, Spa/Hot Tub, Steam Room/Shower, Storage - Interior, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Washer Hookup, Wet Bar, Sauna
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Gas Range, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer - Front Load Energy Star Rated, Freezer, Indoor Grill, Double Oven, Trash Compactor
- HeatingRadiant Floor, Furnace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesGas, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
Price Change History for 10663 Summit View Dr, Heber City, UT (MLS® #11909051)
|Price Reduced (from $10,900,000)||$9,900,000||$1,000,000 (9.17%)|
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 7:58pm MDT.