Welcome to BestskiProperty.com Your Park City Utah MLS Search Site!
Register Today! to Save Favorite Park City Listings and Save Park City Real Estate Searches. Receive New Park City Listings Alerts from your Saved Searches. New Listing Alerts are emailed directly to you as soon as they hit the market. Register Today to stay on top of the Park City Real Estate Market. Check out our how-to page for more info. Listings are updated daily from the Park City MLS.
Call Local Park City Realtor Julie Olsen at 435-513-2848 or Click Here to contact Julie by email so she can help you find your Park City Dream Home Today.
2202 E State Highway 35, Kamas
Woodland River Ranch sits on over 30 acres of Provo River front land and represents an opportunity to buy a newly built, four-season, family legacy ranch in Utah located less than one hour from SLC airport and 30 minutes from Park City. Gated and removed from the road, the property offers a 9,188 sq. ft. 7-bedroom home, a 7,832 sq. ft. Euclid timber frame barn with about 2,500 sq. ft. of livable space with a full kitchen, two river-fed ponds stocked with trout, a dirt bike track, a soccer field, an indoor shooting gallery with virtual reality programming and more - all with Provo River frontage. Award-winning ICF construction and built by the esteemed Magleby Construction, the home was completed in late 2018. Imagine gathering at the ranch with your family, friends and colleagues and living the ideal country lifestyle - all within easy reach of Salt Lake City and Utah's finest ski resorts. Sq. ft. source is plans, buyer to verify.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave
- MLS® #12000125
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,688
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleMountain Contemporary
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Phone Lines/Additional, Generator, Other
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingRec Vehicle, See Remarks
- GaragesHeated Garage, Hose Bibs, Floor Drain, Oversized, Rec Vehicle Garage, Sink
- ViewMeadow, Mountain(s), River, Woods, Pond, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek/River Front
- ExteriorStone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGas BBQ Stubbed, Heated Driveway, Landscaped - Partially, Lawn Sprinkler - Partial, Patio(s), Gas BBQ, Heated Walkway, Drip Irrigation, See Remarks
- Lot DescriptionWooded/Partially, Level, Natural Vegetation, See Remarks
- ConstructionICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Date ListedJanuary 15th, 2020
- Days on Market85
- HOA Dues$0
- Address2202 E State Highway 35
- Area50 - Woodland and Francis
- SubdivisionWoodland and Francis Area
- Zip Code84036
- Interior FeaturesCeiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus, Main Level Master Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Washer Hookup, Pantry, Storage - Interior, See Remarks
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Dryer - Electric, Washer - Front Load Energy Star Rated
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant Floor, Radiant, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- DistrictSouth Summit
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 8:58pm MDT.