Welcome to BestskiProperty.com Your Park City Utah MLS Search Site!
Register Today! to Save Favorite Park City Listings and Save Park City Real Estate Searches. Receive New Park City Listings Alerts from your Saved Searches. New Listing Alerts are emailed directly to you as soon as they hit the market. Register Today to stay on top of the Park City Real Estate Market. Check out our how-to page for more info. Listings are updated daily from the Park City MLS.
Call Local Park City Realtor Julie Olsen at 435-513-2848 or Click Here to contact Julie by email so she can help you find your Park City Dream Home Today.
8144 E Forest Creek Rd, Woodland
This Wolf Creek Ranch Legacy home is a stunning masterpiece, never before brought to market. Perfectly laid out on 160 private acres the home offers breathtaking views of Mt. Timpanogos from every window. Designed by Michael Upwall, it's a place for refuge from busy city life. Located in a private gated community your family can immerse themselves in the great outdoors without sacrificing luxury and convenience. With 13,000SF the home is well sized yet lives comfortably featuring 6 bedrooms all ensuite, fitness studio and spa with floor to ceiling windows drawing the outdoors in, Media room, home office and an oversized 4 car garage for all the TOYs you MUST have. You and your family will have everything you need, including the ability to work from home. Enjoy an evening around the oversized fire pit and gaze across the trout stocked pond to Mt. Timpanogos, taking in the most amazing sunset views. With 30 Miles of maintained summer and winter trail system you have endless exploring and wildlife watching right out your front door. Other ranch amenities include: 3 stocked trout ponds, 3 community yurts, Guest House for owners use, Equestrian program, 1 Mile of private fishing on the upper Provo and a full time Ranch Manager and staff. Wolf Creek Ranch offers 2 access points to make the 30 minute drive to Park City even easier. Discover Wolf Creek Ranch.
Courtesy of: Bhhs Utah Properties - Sv
- MLS® #12002040
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage12,974
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleMountain Contemporary
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Onsite Management, Pets Allowed, Security Service, Security System - Entrance
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingGuest Parking, Rec Vehicle
- GaragesAttached, Floor Drain, Heated Garage, Oversized
- ViewMeadow, Mountain(s), Pond, Valley
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gas BBQ, Landscaped - Fully, Lawn Sprinkler - Full, Lawn Sprinkler - Timer, Patio(s), Porch, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionHorse Property, Secluded
- RoofCopper, Shake
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Date ListedJune 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market292
- HOA Dues$1,270
- HOA Dues FrequencyMonthly
- Address8144 E Forest Creek Rd
- Area50 - Woodland and Francis
- SubdivisionWolf Creek Ranch
- Zip Code84036
- Interior FeaturesCeiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus, Fire Sprinklers, Jetted Bath Tub(s), Main Level Master Bedroom, Pantry, Sauna, Spa/Hot Tub, Steam Room/Shower, Storage - Interior, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Stacked
- HeatingFireplace, Radiant Floor
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning, Fireplace
Price Change History for 8144 E Forest Creek Rd, Woodland, UT (MLS® #12002040)
|Price Reduced (from $13,500,000)||$13,350,000||$150,000 (1.11%)|
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2021 at 8:13pm MDT.