Welcome to BestskiProperty.com Your Park City Utah MLS Search Site!
Register Today! to Save Favorite Park City Listings and Save Park City Real Estate Searches. Receive New Park City Listings Alerts from your Saved Searches. New Listing Alerts are emailed directly to you as soon as they hit the market. Register Today to stay on top of the Park City Real Estate Market. Check out our how-to page for more info. Listings are updated daily from the Park City MLS.
Call Local Park City Realtor Julie Olsen at 435-513-2848 or Click Here to contact Julie by email so she can help you find your Park City Dream Home Today.
2085 W Midway Lane, Heber City
Legacy Ranch - 42 meticulously manicured acres to create the ultimate family compound, less than 5 minutes from a private airport and 20 minutes from Park City. As you enter the ranch and drive down the private lane, you will pass multiple streams, 5 ponds, and 3200+ planted mature trees spanning throughout the property. The flat terrain captures 360-degree views, with every inch of the property manicured that would rival any high-end golf course. The Ranch was built as a perfect gathering with family and friends of all ages, inviting as a year-round residence. Abundant activities include: Golf on Jack Nicklaus custom designed putting greens, fly fishing, bocce ball, shuffleboard, paddle boarding, kayaking, motocross, campfires around the tepees, and a private beach. Enjoy abundant wildlife and farm animals that graze the ranch throughout the day while enjoying views of the Timpanogos Mountains. The current home features a chef's kitchen, custom paint, drop down home theater, custom woodwork, and security. In addition to the home, enjoy the man cave with gym and attached garage, a 60' X 40' family barn built for family gatherings with a 2-bedroom apartment above, 35' X 90' hanger for storage, outdoor pavilion, and greenhouse for growing crops. This once in a lifetime resort has 3 gates that access the Provo River, and can be built off grid.
Courtesy of: Engel & Voelkers Park City
- MLS® #12002141
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,008
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesFitness Room, Pets Allowed, Rec Vehicle/Boat Storage, Security Service, Security System - Entrance
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Generator
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingGuest Parking, Rec Vehicle
- GaragesDetached, Heated Garage, Hose Bibs, Other, Oversized, Rec Vehicle Garage, See Remarks
- ViewCreek, Golf Course, Lake, Mountain(s), Pond, Stream, Trees/Woods, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek/River Front
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Drip Irrigation, Gas BBQ, Landscaped - Fully, Lawn Sprinkler - Full, Patio(s), Porch, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionAdditional Land Available, Horse Property, Level, Natural Vegetation, Secluded, South Facing, Wooded/Heavily
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Frame - Wood
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Date ListedJune 26th, 2020
- Days on Market288
- HOA Dues$0
- Address2085 W Midway Lane
- Area35 - South Fields
- SubdivisionOther(Areas 23-41)
- CityHeber City
- Zip Code84032
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Ceiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus, Electric Dryer Hookup, Main Level Master Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Dryer - Gas, Gas Range, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingBoiler, Fireplace, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Baseboard
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Gas Starter, Wood Burning, Wood Burning Stove, Fireplace
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2021 at 8:13pm MDT.